Congrats to our winner Leah!
So you were watching the Emmy’s last night – probably sitting with your hair in a bun, ensconced in your favorite pair of yoga pants and thinking– yeah- I need to get me some of that Emmy’s Glow. GIRLFRIEND– so was I and lucky for you and me I just received a shipment of goodies from Mary Kay which I can pinky swear promise you will help you do a lil reinventing ( except in order to complete the look you will NEED to TAKE OFF YOUR YOGA PANTS). Here’s the thing- being a member of the 40 + club I’m beginning to understand the BEAUTY and necessity when it comes to PRODUCT and utensils- you need to have the right ones- to get that contouring and shape and MAGICÂ when it comes to your beauty routine.
And of course living in 2013 one thing is certain; cell phones, social media, pictures and the fastest rising trend of â€œselfiesâ€ (as unattractive as they can sometimes be!) are in In other words… itâ€™s likely that selfies -love them or hate them- are not going anywhere, anytime soon.
Not everyone is in love with their selfie, as shown with Mary Kayâ€™s survey of 1,000 people with Wakefield Research
Â·48 percent of respondents said that people actually look older in camera phone photos
On average, respondents said people look 7 years older in camera phone photos! 20 percent even said you look a decade older!
Fortunately, Mary Kay Glam Squad has tips to ensure you look your bestâ€¦
Tip #1 â€œFollow the Hollowâ€
According to Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist, Raychel Wade, highlighting and contouring the cheek bone is particularly important.
Tip #2 â€œAll About The Angleâ€
Never take a selfie straight on, always keep the phone above you and angled towards your good side, says Mary Kay Stylist to the Stars, Lo VonRumpf.
Tip #3 â€œGo Boldâ€
Accent a feature, like the lips. Add a bold, red lipstick for a â€œpopâ€ of color, says Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist, Raychel Wade.
And I am HELPING you get your BEST SELFIE on with Mary Kay and giving away ALL these GLAMALICIOUS products!
Mary KayÂ® Brush Collection $55
This luxurious makeup brush set includes a powder brush, cheek brush, eye color brush, eye crease brush and eyeliner/eyebrow brush â€“ all with handcrafted handles for maximum control.
- Brush and cosmetic bag has handles and removable pouch for Mary KayÂ® Color on-the-go.
- Brush and cosmetic bag is machine washable for easy maintenance.
- Each brush is customized to help you get exactly the look and effect you want.
Mary KayÂ® Mineral Bronzing Powder $12
Create a glowing, sun-kissed complexion with an easy to applyÂ matte shade that adds warmth.
- Apply on face, shoulders and dÃ©colletÃ©.
- Fade- resistant and long-lasting wear.
- Does not settle in fine lines and wrinkles.
Mary KayÂ® Facial Highlighting Pen
Special light-reflecting pigments in the Mary KayÂ® Facial Highlighting Pen optically â€œliftâ€ the shadowy areas of your face. Instantly your skin looks brighter, your tone more even and your face more radiant.
- Diminishes small imperfections.
- Can be reapplied throughout the day.
- Supersheer formula to keep you looking refreshed and natural.
- Easy-to-blend formula wil
Intensely moisturizing. Exquisitely smoothing. Itâ€™s like a color-infused fountain of youth for your lips.
- Instantly drenches lips in moisture and locks it in for endless comfort.
- Infused with advanced skin care ingredients, the formula smooths the appearance of fine lines and helps lips look fuller.
- Just a push of the clear, click-button top releases pure, radiant color from its ult
- Nonsticky, lightweight formula glides on smoothly and easily.
- Stay-true color does not feather or bleed.
- Formula keeps lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
For a chance to win ALL these products:
Mary KayÂ® Glossy Lip Stain Mulberry Forest $16
Mary KayÂ® Brush Collection & BAG $55
Mary KayÂ® True Dimensionsâ„¢ Lipstick in Firecracker Red$18
Mary KayÂ® Facial Highlighting Pen $18
Mary KayÂ® Mineral Bronzing Powder $12:
Leave a comment on this blog post with your FAVORITE Mary Kay product! For a second entry you can Follow @MelissaSChapman on Twitter and Retweet this giveaway! For a Third entry you can LikeÂ Married my sugar daddy on facebook!Â For a fourth entry you can follow MelissaSChapmanwriter on Instagram and for a fifth entry you can follow @MelissaSchapman on Pinterest Good luck! Giveaway ends October 5th!