CONGRATSÂ to our winner LoriNKY
In case you didn’t know I married an older gentleman, “technically” some might call him my sugar daddy.Â And being a product of the sixties, with his heyday peaking in the eighties- he has yet to fullyÂ embrace this new technological world we currently reside in. He’s also a prety stubborn guy whose favorite phrase is, “if it aint broke why fix it”
So while we have FINALLY upgraded our rotary phone to a brand spanking new VTech system.. it is unlikely, living with my sugar daddy that we’ll ever do away with our land line. And to be honest I kind of like the idea of having a house phone-Â and since V-tech’s very cool streamlined systems make land-line phones seem anything but obsolete my husband and I have found our ultimate happy medium.
Â So just what is this latest VTech product that the husband and I are all gaga for? Â It’s their VTechÂ Â LS6475-3 cordless telephone, which in my humble opinion, Â incorporates several unique, versatileÂ and just plain useful features I’ve yet to see another landline companyÂ bring to fruitionÂ within their product line.Â
So just what are these cool features?
- Includes cordless headset with multiple wearing options
- Push-to-Talk intercom
- Audibly announces the name and number of the caller on all of the handsets and base unit.
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones.
- Interference free for crystal clear conversationsâ€”wonâ€™t interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- ProtectsÂ one from identity theft with digital securityâ€”your call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop.
- Expandable up to 12 handsets using only one phone jackâ€”via accessory handsets
- You can return phone calls and recall numbers with 100 name and number caller ID memory. (*Caller ID service requires a subscription from your local telephone company.)
- Digital answering systemâ€”no tapes or moving parts
- With just the touch of a button, hands-free conversations are made easy with the handset speakerphone.
- Conference and outside call between handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directoryâ€”easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Blue back-lit keypad and display
- Trilingual promptsâ€”choose between English, Spanish or French
Â That’s right– you get your phone- charge up the batteries, put on the headset which is included and you can walk and talk on your landline phoneÂ hands free– with pretty great reception- for a good 7-9 hours, withoutÂ the charge dying on you!Â And the headsetÂ offers features like volume adjustment… so really who says you need to use your cell phone when you’re home.. and best part- no problem with brain cellls ( you know just in case cell phones do have some health related issues…I can let my 10 year old YAP her little head off on this phone ( and she loves using that headset!)
Â So favorite readersÂ of mine I’m giving away ONE of these VTech phone systems to one lucky reader! To enter leave a comment here with your favorite techÂ gadget and why! For a second entry you can like us on Facebook at Married my sugar daddy and for a third entry you can follow me on Twitter at Madijack and retweet this giveaway.
Good luck-giveaway ends July 5th!