Congratulations Gina M.
We all know in the dog days of summer maintaining a full face of makeup is next to impossible. Five minutes out the door and eye shadow is creasing, mascara is running, and that flawless contour you applied is melting. With so many exciting outdoor plans to attend worrying about your makeup staying put is something you just don’t have time for.
Celebrity beauty guru and owner of As U Wish Nail Spa Skyy Hadley, shares her tips on how to maintain both lash extensions and manicures, because whether you are spending your summer at the pool or sipping cocktails on rooftop bars your makeup should be the last thing on your mind. And of course I’m sharing easy, breezy beauty products that will help you vamp up your beauty routine, keep your skin in tip-top shape and the effects of the sun at bay and am offering one lucky reader a MEGA It Cosmetics IT Cosmetics giveaway!
Tips to extend the life of your lash extensions
- Allow your lashes 24 to 48 hours of setting time before getting them wet. Moisture from showers or intense workouts could reactivate the adhesive and make your lashes clump.
- Avoid touching the extensions as much as possible. Lashes shed naturally on their own, buy by touching or tugging on extensions it could make them fall out faster.
- Maintain your lashes by making sure your natural ones are healthy. Apply lash conditioner, baby oil, or lash lengthening serum to make sure your extensions have a strong base.
- Consult your calendar. Do you plan on attending any weddings or taking that girls trip to Vegas? Opt for a more full and dramatic lash extension look that says glam but is secretly time saving. Just want to shorten your time in front of the mirror and feel more confident? A less dramatic look is easier to maintain and still looks stunning.
Tips to extend your manicure
- Remove your polish and let your nails breathe for a good few days. If nails look discolored, squeeze some lemon into your lotion or rub lemon wedge directly onto nail to brighten nails.
- Apply a shea butter lotion or non-greasy cream to lock in moisture
- Begin painting! Apply a cuticle oil to the base of your nails (or even when they are already polished), focusing around the cuticle area to hydrate and bring moisture into the skin, helping the polish last longer.
And to keep Sun, stress and a busy schedule from putting a strain on our skin try these Summer Beauty Products that double as beauty hacks! And the best news I’m giving away all these IT Cosmetics beauty products to one lucky reader!
Keep your lips hydrated and Add a pop of color with Je Ne Sais Quoi™ Lip Treatment $24 new Rose shade! This treatment contains essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres and antioxidants for your softest, smoothest-looking results—and flushes to your perfect rosy pink!
Say goodbye to shine with Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush 101 5-Piece Face & Eye Getting Started Brush Set $58 Every woman needs the basic brushes in her makeup bag! Airbrush 101 is how you get started with brushes!Blend, blur, buff and perfect for a flawless airbrushed finish!
When it comes to brushes, start with the essentials! Your Face & Eye Essentials Mini 5-Piece Face & Eye Travel Brush Set $30 features 4 brushes to line, define, smoke out and blend. Plus the all-over complexion brush for all your basics from foundation to blush to illuminizer!
Keep your pores summer fresh with Bye Bye Pores Blush™ $24 This award-winning Bye Bye Pores™ formula is infused with optical-blurring pigments which instantly diffuse the look of pores and discoloration! It’s filled with skin-loving ingredients like anti-aging silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides which will give you a youthful flush!
For a chance to win all these beauty goodies you must Follow Married My Sugar Daddy on Facebook and leave a comment that you did so. For another chance to win you must FOLLOW @melissaSChapman on Twitter, TWEET this giveaway and leave a comment here that you did so. For another entry you can subscribe to our YOU TUBE CHANNEL and leave a comment here that you did so. For another entry you can Follow MelissaSChapman on Instagram and leave a comment here that you did so! For Another entry you can follow MelissaSChapman on Pinterest . And for another Entry you can subscribe to our Married My Sugar Daddy Newsletter and leave a comment here that you did so! GOOD LUCK giveaway ends June 2nd.